Even if you can’t visit us right now in Los Cabos, you can enjoy a classic taste of paradise with our signature CaboVillas.com margarita recipe. Our concierge team welcomes our villa rental guests with refreshing margaritas upon arrival.
Check out this video from Julianne for an easy recipe to create these margaritas at home until you’re able to visit us again soon. We look forward to welcoming you back to beautiful Los Cabos.
CaboVillas.com Margarita Recipe
- Wet the rim of a glass with fresh lime juice
- Use any coarse salt for the rim (Julianne used hibiscus salt from Flora Farms)
- In a shaker – add a little bit of ice
- 2 oz tequila – use a white tequila (like Don Julio Blanco)
- 1.5 oz of orange liqueur (like Cointreau)
- 1 oz. of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz of simple syrup or substitute a little agave
- give the shaker a good shake
- strain into a glass filled with ice