Ironman Los Cabos Coming November 12th
The annual Ironman Los Cabos returns on Sunday, November 12, 2017. This prestigious long distance triathlon brings together skilled competitors from throughout the world. The Los Cabos route offers a scenically stunning setting for the competition with the Sea of Cortez as a breathtaking backdrop. The swim competition will take place at Palmilla Beach.
Visitors to Los Cabos should be aware of important road closures during this event on November 12, 2017. Due to Ironman Los Cabos 2017, the following streets will be closed on Sunday November 12th during the following times:
FROM 5:30 AM TO 9:30 AM
- Main access to Palmilla
FROM 5:30 AM TO 5:30 PM
- Valerio Gonzalez and Trans-peninsular Highway (from Valerio Gonzalez to San Lucas Traffic light). Only one side of the road will be closed, beach side road will be open and vehicles will travel both ways.
FROM 6:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
- Beltway/Bypass to airport
FROM 5:30 AM TO 1:00 AM.
- Antonio Mijares Blvd. (both ways)
San Jose Ave. only one side of the road will be closed (towards Trans-peninsular highway)
- Los Cabos Ave. (both ways towards Fonatur)
- Los Cabos Port (Starting at the bridge finishing at the 3rd roundabout)
- Centenario Road (both way, starting at the bridge and finishing at the well)
- Highway lanes will reopen after these times
More Information: IronMan.com
Images courtesy of Ironman Los Cabos